Have you heard of a Pie Face game?
It’s been trending on YouTube and my kids are all enjoying watching all the Pie face challenges. My sister who is fond of shopping for toys bought one to be use for our Christmas Party. We all have fun, well, the older ones because the kids didn’t have their chance ’til after the party. And because they’ve waited their time to use it. Me and my husband filmed it and share the experience with you.
There’s a lot of Pie Face Game kit that you can bought out there now, but the original one is by Hasbro. The one that my sister got isn’t from the same company, but works the same. This hilarious and suspense filled game with get anyone’s face splatted randomly.
The Pie Face Game includes:
- pie thrower
- 1 throwing arm with sponge
- 2 handles
- chin rest
- splash guard mask
How to play Pie Face Game:
- Players should load the arm with whipped cream (this is not included in he kit) or in our case a little baby powder on the included sponge.
- First player should spin on the wheel how many turns they should turn the handle.
- They then take turns sliding their heads through the mask turning the handle the number of times indicated on the spinner.
- The tension on the arm builds, and the pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment.
- The player score a point every time they turn the handle without getting splatted
Overall, we had great fun using this product. The suspense of who’s going to be splatted by the hand is the absolute fun about it. It’ is easy to use, easy to build and cost fairly cheap (at least according to my sister, hehe). If you want one, I have provided a link below the video so you can enjoy playing it too!
Watch my kids video ’til the end to see who’s got the splattin’! Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
You can purchase some of my amigurumi finished products at our facebook store , on our IG store or at my Etsy. And please don’t forget to favorite and follow my store for your future reference! I also do digital designs service, just convo me for more information.
If you have any inquiries, questions, or just want to say hi, you can reach me through my social medias or at our contact page here. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @koolitskee for more of new updates and stuffs. Thank you again and see you on my next post!
If you found this article helpful, please do share, and you’ll make me smile forever! Thank you so much!