Klein: Hook Only Design Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Hi everyone! It’s been awhile and my designs are already filing up. I decided to make this design ahead of those I previously made because this is super easy and fast to make.
“KLEIN” comes from a Dutch word which means “tiny”. I give it such a name because this design is a tinie-tiny one and a narrow bracelet. It is also reversible, and can be worn on both sides. It is bumpy on the other side, but it doesn’t twist. My love for tiny bracelet designs gives me the idea to make this one. This may have look like other designs around but I believed it has a different step and overall look.the neatness of this design makes me more excited. The more I wanted to share how it is made easy!
So without any more blabbering, here is how to do it. Let’s get looming!
What you need:
1. RL hook or crochet hook. On this tutorial I use a double ended crochet hook.
2. Preferred set of bands in your color combination that you like. I use original Rainbow Loom Mixed Pastel Pack in yellow, light green, blue and orange. (Japan RL Mixed Pastel)
STEPS in making the Klein Bracelet
1. Make an “8” figure.
2. Insert a new band all through the loops (2) on the hook.
3. Insert another new band all through the loops (2) on the hook.
5. Insert a new band all through the loops (3) on the hook. Do the same as in Step 4 by pulling over the rightmost loop over the 2 loops nearest to it.
6. Reclaim the 3rd loop, before closing.
7. Insert a new band all through the loops (4) on the hook. Reclaim the 4th loop before closing.
9. It should look like this now after doing Step 8. There will be 2 loops left at this stage.
10. Repeat Steps 3-8 until desired length of your Klein bracelet.
Your Klein bracelet s finished!
I hope you find my steps clear and easy to follow. Thank you! 😄
Should you try and make this hook only rainbow loom bracelet, please don’t forget to hashtag it to #kleinbracelet and #nelldesign and tag me @koolitskee on Instagram. I am also excited to tell you all the news that as I make my instructables here on my website, I may also film my tutorial soon! So, give me some love and please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you all so much in advance.
For further questions on this design, you can reach me through my social media at the top right of this page. And please follow me on Instagram @koolitskee for more of my new designs and updates. Thank you! See you on my next tutorial!
If you found this article helpful, please do share, and you’ll make me smile forever! Thank you so much!