The NEUTH Rainbow Loom Design
The NEUTH rainbow loom design bracelet is a variation of my Shu Bracelet, it is also reversible!
Neuth is an Egyptian Goddess of the sky and stars. She is the daughter of Shu.
This bracelet was made by experimenting another band placement for my Shu Bracelet. Hoping it would still be the same after a little variation. But, to my surprise, the outcome is different. I named her the Neuth bracelet because both has a common side which looks exactly the same making them “relatives”. One side of Neuth bracelet is the signature side of Shu bracelet. The other side looks like stars which is the symbol for Neuth, thus the name’s fit!
Original Rainbow Loom bands: I use in this sample are Limited Edition White Pearl and Limited Edition Enchanted Glitter in Gold and Purple. Two of my favorite LE bands aling with Gold Mint.
Have you tried making the Shu Bracelet? If you wanna try, it is already up here on my website and see their difference.
So without further adieu, let’s get ready to loom! 😄
What you will need:
1. Rainbow Loom in regular staggered set-up 3 pin bars. You can do 1 loom for half bracelet with extension bands. Or 1 and a half loom for a full wrap depending on what type of bands is used. Limited Edition bands need 2 looms for a full wrap.
2. Rainbow loom hook or crochet hook for looping.
3. Set of rainbow loom bands in your preferred colors.
4. C-clip to put them together.
STEPS IN LAYING THE BANDS:
1. Lay the usual perimeter bands. Remember to always check if the red arrow is pointing away from you when you are laying your bands. It is also advisable to put 1 loose band on the middle peg before starting. It will be useful for the ending loop where you can put the c-clip to hold them together.
2. Lay the next layer of bands in the manner as the picture labeled 1-4. Do this until you reach the end of your loom in desired length.
3. Lay your middle bands from bottom to top until you reach the end of the loom. Put a capped band on the middle end peg.
Turn your loom around and now we loop!
Follow the looping process from pictures labeled 1-4. Always remember to hook from the inside of the peg out and to the peg it should belong.
Follow the rest of the sequence on the pictures labeled 5-7. Step 8 is a repeat process of Loops 3-7. Do this until you have finish looping all the bands on the loom.
Your Neuth rainbow loom design bracelet is finished! It could also be a bag tag, a key chain or brooch. You only need to adjust the length of the design for it.
I hope you find my steps clear and easy to follow. Thank you for your precious time! 😄
Should you try and make this rainbow loom design bracelet, please don’t forget to hashtag it to #neuthbracelet and #nelldesign and tag me @koolitskee on Instagram. I am also excited to tell you all the news that as I make my instructables here on my website, I may also film my tutorial soon! So, give me some love and please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you all so much in advance.
For further questions on this design, you can reach me through my social media at the top right of this page. And please follow me on Instagram @koolitskee for more of my new designs and updates. Thank you! See you on my next tutorial!
If you found this article helpful, please do share, and you’ll make me smile forever! Thank you so much!